You might have lost your KCSE Certificate or KCPE Certificate and you intend to replace it. Below is a guide on how to replace the certificates.
How to Replace KCSE and KCPE Certificate via QMIS
Below is the procedure of how to replace lost KCSE or KCPE certificate;
- Go to QMIS knec portal: https://qmis.knec.ac.ke
- Register for an account and log in
- Select Lost Certificate Tab
- Enter Your KCSE or KCPE Index number
- Select Exam
- Select the Year you did your examinations
- Click Find
- Your KCSE Name should appear
- Then attach the required documents and submit request
It will take some time before your request is reviewed and confirmed. Click status tab to see the progress of your submission.
Learn more about registration with QMIS portal
Do not miss our updates on KNEC Replacement of KCSE and KCPE certificate, and change of names!
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.