0 votes
in KNEC by
Is it possible to replace my lost KCSE result slip and what is the procedure of replacing.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)

NO, KNEC doesn't offer replacement of lost KCSE results slips. You can only replace your Lost KCSE certificates not results slips.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.