0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)
I'm currently a student at koitaleel university college which is a constituent university of the university of Nairobi doing a BA but I wish to transfer to another government funded university for a diploma in computer science.Is there any way I can do this and still maintain my government sponsorship.please help.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.5k points)
Inter-institution transfer window is currently closed. You are required to apply for inter-institution transfer when the application window is open. There is also no option to transfer degree to diploma.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.