0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)
Currently am placed at Embu University by Kucceps,and I want to change the course that I was given .What should I do Kindly please?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
To change course in the same University, visit the admission office of the university you were placed in and apply for a change of course. Make sure you apply for the changes within the first week of reporting for admission.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.