0 votes
in KUCCPS by
Should I use the KUCCPS portal or rather report to the University first and later on change

1 Answer

0 votes
by (130k points)
If you want to do course transfer within the same University and you meet the course requirements, then it is allowed to do the transfer in the University during the first week of admission. Therefore, you better do it in University than using KUCCPS portal.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.