Passport application is done through https://www.ecitizen.go.ke/ portal under the Directorate of Immigration.
Passport application requirements
After you have made your application on eCitizen portal, you are required to go to the immigration department with the following documents.
- You must have an application form that you filled through eCitizen portal
- Payment invoice
- Original birth certificate and copy
- Original ID and copy
- 3 passport size photos
- Copy of the recommender's ID
- Copies of parent's ID or death certificate
- You will be required to pay Ksh. 4550 (varies depending on series)