0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)
I was placed by kuccps, 3yrs has now passed and I didn't report to the institution due to lack of fees.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
It all depends on whether the University you were placed in has your vacancy or not. The best thing to do is to contact the institution where you were placed and inquire from the admission or academic office whether your space is still available or not.
by (1 point)
On my case I was given an admission to a university and a course I never applied for so when I clicked on the link I told them I will be joining next year but now this year I wanted to make fresh application but I couldn't so. How can I be helped since I want to join another university with another course

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.