0 votes
in KNEC by (11 points)
If for example somebody repeats kcse with c and gets c- instead can he use the initial c.certificate in his life..

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
Yes, you can use your previous KCSE results to join a college or university. All that colleges want is your KCSE result slip or certificate for them to admit you.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.