0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I wanted to change the university of which I had been placed by kuccps

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
You will be admitted to University the same date as your colleagues. Most Universities do wait for inter institution transfer to be completed before they begging admission process.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.