0 votes
in General by (11 points)
Me 4/5 my brother 7/6 l want to invite my brother abroad and this will be a problem what can l do,

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)

If your brother is over 18 years, then needs to physically present himself to the civil registration offices with his parent's ID and birth notification for a change of birth dates.  Visit the  Civil Registration Department in your county for more information. 

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.