0 votes
in Huduma Centre by (24 points)
I processed someone's babies' birth certificate using my personal account. Is there any problem with this? Details I used are for the parents.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
selected by
Best answer
If you are referring to eCitzen portal account, then kindly note that you cannot apply for someone's child a birth certificate using your personal account. One of the parents has to use their eCitzen account to apply for a birth certificate.

You might want to visit Huduma Center to correct the error.

Regarding your second question on whether you need to take the form to Huduma Center after applying for a birth certificate online, it is not a requirement. However, you can take the invoice to Huduma Center for a follow-up if you want the process to be faster.
by (1 point)
My child birth certificate has stayed for 5months without any sms alert to pick it up
by (47.6k points)
@Phanice, visit Huduma Center for a followup.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.