0 votes
in Huduma Centre by (11 points)
It got burned at our house

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
To replace a birth certificate that got burnt and you don't have a copy, then visit the register of birth's office where you were born and apply for birth certificate replacement. If you have a copy, visit huduma center for replacement.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.