0 votes
in Huduma Centre by
Does Huduma Center do replacement of lost birth certificate?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.3k points)
Yes, but you must have a copy of the original birth certificate. To replace, login to eCitizen portal, go to civil registration service and then select replacement of birth certificate.  Fill all the details and select your pickup location in Nairobi.

If you do not have a copy of your original birth certificate or you were not born in Nairobi, then you need to visit civil registration office in your county to make replacements. If you are in Nairobi County, visit Hass plaza, 4th Floor, located in Upper Hill.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.