0 votes
in Law by (11 points)
she left because of influence by her friends that she is well paid

1 Answer

0 votes
by (44.9k points)
Yes, she can still file for child support. The most important thing is that you keep supporting the children as a parent.

The argument that she left because of  influence by friends will not matter much in a court case.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
2 answers
asked Apr 8, 2022 in Law by Achar (11 points)
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.