0 votes
in General by (11 points)
i am going through a separation with my wife (cohabiting) and recently just started work somewhere, on finding this out she has decided to take me to court for child support i havent refused to support my child but she still insists on pursing this action. i dont want to incur legal charges as my first pay check isnt in yet. Can she really do this drag me into procceding while i havent neglected or refused to play my part. how should i handle this or avoid it

1 Answer

0 votes
by (39.7k points)
If you have been sued, there is no option, you have to appear before the court and explain your case. You can appear without a lawyer and defend yourself. It all depends on the evidence you provide.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.