0 votes
in Sports by (11 points)

I wanted to trade in betting company in which I'm the person giving betters odds and I comply with government regulations.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
The betting control and licensing board require that you pay a total of Ksh. 460,00 for local applicants and Ksh. 910,000 for foreigners. The rest of the money will depend on how you want to structure your betting company. For instance, if you want to offer Jackpots, more money is required.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.