0 votes
in TSC by (11 points)
In my p9 form, I'm seeing arrears of 27000. How can I get the money??

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)

If you are seeing arrears in p9 form, then this is income that your employer has not paid you. What you need to do is to contact your employer so that you can have a discussion about the same.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.