0 votes
in KUCCPS by

The interinstitution transfer is closed but i want to transfer to another university what cam i do? 

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
Inter institution transfer can only be done through KUCCPS portal if you still want to remain as a government sponsored. Since, the transfer window is closed, there is no way you can transfer.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers
+1 vote
1 answer
asked Mar 4, 2021 in KUCCPS by Irvin
0 votes
1 answer
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.