0 votes
in General by (11 points)
I wasn't placed this year

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
For KUCCPS applications, you can only apply for diploma or certificate courses. However, you can apply for degree courses any time of the year for self sponsored programmes.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.