0 votes
in Education by (11 points)
Hello, I would like to remain anonymous.  I have a daughter who is turning 3 years on December. My baby daddy is working for kenya army and we aint together.. My daughter has to go to school yet I`m financially unstable. I believe ill get help from you, what steps should i go through so as to file my complaints??

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
What you first need to do is to first report the matter to the Children's Office in your county. They can help you resolve the matter. If that does not work then contact FIDA for help if you are in Nairobi.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.