0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)
if one is possible to retain goverment sponsership state

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
If you are referring to transfer from one University to another, then there is no manual transfer for government-sponsored students. You have to do it through KUCCPS student portal.

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers
0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
0 answers
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.