0 votes
in KNEC by (37 points)
edited by
He had a balance from the previous school so the results were with held

1 Answer

0 votes
by (42.0k points)
selected by
Best answer

We have previously responded to a similar question of a parent being denied KCPE certificate because of school fees arrears. Read this: My son was denied his KCPE certificate, what do I do?

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
+2 votes
1 answer
asked Mar 2, 2021 in KNEC by Fred
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.