0 votes
in Education by (37 points)
edited by
My son was denied his kcpe certificate from his former primary school now he can't register for kcse.how can you help am so desperate and the deadline is tomorrow please help.

1 Answer

+1 vote
by (47.6k points)
selected by
Best answer
If your son was denied KCPE certificate because of fee arrears and you have exhausted all means of negotiation with the headteacher then the only option you have is to visit the sub county director of education for help.

If your son was being denied the certificate for something else other than school fees then you can contact the Ombudsman office for help: complain@ombudsman.go.ke.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers
asked Jul 17, 2023 in General by Merab (11 points)
0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.