0 votes
in General by (11 points)
I have a kid, 2 years old. The child doesn't have birth notification and I want to apply for him birth certificate. What is an alternative to birth notification. The child has single parenthood.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
A birth notification number and a copy of the birth notification are required for online application. If you do not have them and the child was born in Nairobi, then visit the civil registration office at Bishop House in Nairobi.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.