0 votes
in Huduma Centre by (11 points)
Many children were born in their homes that makes many children not able to have birth notification.incase of these children how can they get help when they want to get birth certificate.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
You need to visit the civil registration office in the county where the child was born if you don't have a birth notification. If you are in Nairobi, visit Bishop House in Nairobi.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.