0 votes
in Law by (11 points)
recategorized by
My son's father he is a police officer who we always argue when it comes to take his responsibility

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
You have two options if you are seeking child support.
You can take the man to FIDA and he will be summoned to appear before them for explanation. If he fails to show up then you can file a case in the children's court  (with or without a lawyer). 


Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.