0 votes
in Law by (11 points)
recategorized by

I have a child but the father does not provide any form of support. I need to file for the child's support. What do I need and the process?

2 Answers

+1 vote
You need to draft or have an advocate draft for you (if you can't afford to hire one) several documents that usually initiate proceedings in such (civil) matters.

Once these are filed in the Children Court, they need to be served upon the respondent (father) so that he too can file his defense/response.

Then case will be set down for hearing. If the father denies paternity, a DNA test  may be required for proof.

At a small cost I might assist
+1 vote
by (13 points)
Contact me I will do it at a reasonable fee. draft a Plaint and other documents n serve them upon the respondent father so that he can he can file his response. Afterwards matter will be set down for hearing
Ok thanks

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.