0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)
Am a KCSE student of year 2017 and I was unable to register for university placements during my year, if possible, I would love to get a chance to attend any university that you would place me. I will really appreciate.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (42.9k points)
Placement to University to study a degree programme is mostly reserved for immediate candidates. However, you can apply for diploma, certificate and craft courses.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.