0 votes
in General by (11 points)
He stopped supporting us and ignored me

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
If the father has stopped  supporting his children and you cannot resolve the matter between the two of you or through a third party like parents, then the only option is to sue him for child support.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.