0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)

Can I change from University to kmtc and still transfer my fees to kmtc

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.3k points)
There is no linkage between KMTC and Universities. Therefore, there is no way you can transfer school fees from KMTC to University. What you can do is to ask for a refund of your school fees (that you paid).

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.