The Tharaka Nithi County Government together with Higher Education Loans Board invites Fist Time Laon Applicants for the 2017-2018 Tharaka Nithi Constituency Education Revolving Fund.
The loan is available to students whose COUNTY OF ORIGIN IS Tharaka Nithi, admitted in the institutions of higher learning in Kenya and the East African Community.
How to Apply for Tharaka Nithi Constituency Education Revolving Fund (2016/2017) loan
- First time applicants should access and appropriately fill the 2016-2017 First Time Tharaka Constituency Education
Revolving Fund Loan Application Form [LAF] from the helb portal https://portal.helb.co.ke
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the printed form appropriately filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities and guarantors.
- Sign the form and attach all the necessary documents as indicated in the checklist appearing on the last page of the LAF.
- Present the two copies of the LAF to Tharaka Constituency N-CDF Of ice.
- Leave one copy of the LAF and all the attached supporting documents with the Tharaka Constituency Education Revolving Fund secretary at the Tharaka Constituency N-CDF Of ice.
- Retain one copy of the duly filled LAF.
Requirements of application
Must be a
- Undergraduate Students
- Student in Kenya tertiary colleges, tveta, KMTC
- Student in any other recognized institution in Kenya
Do not miss any of our updates on Tharaka Nithi Constituency Education Revolving Fund Loan Application!
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Leave a Reply