Millicent Omanga will be running for Nairobi County Women Rep in 2017.
About Millicent Omanga
Omanga has already attracted a huge following from the youths, many of whom are more receptive to some of her radical ideas. Just in case you have not met or heard from her, below are her top five agendas for Nairobi women and youths.
What Millicent Omanga will do for women and youths if voted in;
- Make policies that will generally better the lives of women socially, economically and politically
- Educate and empower women to easily access basic needs, wants, rights, freedoms, privileges and protections
- Put in place ways to enhance wealth creation for women and youth
- Identify, tap and develop youth talent through community initiatives such as sports, theatre, art and culture
- Monitor and evaluate the use of resource allocated to women in the county
[irp posts=”22006″ name=”IEBC latest News: 2017 General Election Preparedness, Timelines”]
Do not miss all our updates in political profile and backgrounds!
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join 235k+ subscribers that receive latest education news.
Looking for the best approved TVET College in Kenya offering business, journalism, engineering, ICT, Tourism, and much more courses? Then consider joining RVIBS.
Learn more about RVIBS→