TUM Student electrocuted to death in his hostel

TUM Student electrocuted to death in hostel

A technical University of Mombasa student Elvis Nyabate has died after being electrocuted to death due to a high-voltage power. Elvis  died  at about 11:00 am 2nd November 2015 in his hostel.

Elvis Nyabate was a 3rd year engineering  who hailed from Tabaka, Kisii.  He has been taken to Jocham Funeral Home as further investigation is being conducted.

Our condolences go out to Nyabate’s family, loved ones, TUM  and all those affected.

Do not miss our News Updates: Subscribe Now
  • You need an instant unsecured soft loan via mpesa?: Check our Loan Page Here
  • Download Teachers CBC schemes of work for PP1, PP2, Grade 1, 2 and 3 From: Muthurwa.com
  • Looking for High School Teaching and Revision Notes? Check: High School Notes
  • Have you heard of Muthurwa.com? This is a youths platfom where you can make a living online in kenya through selling your Class notes, templates, ebooks, Wordpress Themes, photos, past papers, tutorials, Business plans, Recipes, House Plans, Magazines, Plugins, Audios, Design services e.t.c Just create your account, upload your product and withdraw your sales earnings to mpesa anytime. You can also make money through referring customers to Muthurwa.com: Learn How this works
  • You can also read  NOTICE to all second and subsequent HELB loan applicants!!

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *