Athi River Cement Limited (Formerly athi river mining) is a building a construction company that is involved in the manufacture and sale of cement and the processing of industrial minerals and chemicals. The company has subsidiaries in Tanzania and South Africa.
Summary of Athi River Cement Limited
- Company name: Athi River Cement Limited
- Location: 9TH Floor, the Westwood, Ring Road, Westlands Nairobi.
- Business sector: building and construction
- Revenue: Sh12.79 billion as per financial year ending December 2016
- CEO: Pradeep Paunrana
- Competitors: East African Portland Cement Company, ARM Africa Ltd, Mombasa Cement, National Cement, Savannah Cement, Bamburi Cement.
- Athi River Mining official website: http://www.armcement.com/
- Athi River Mining official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ARMRhinoCement
- Athi River Mining official twitter handle: https://twitter.com/RhinoCement
- Athi River Mining official contacts:
- 9TH Floor, The Westwood, Ring Road, Westlands
• Kenya Office +254 733 636 456
• Tanzania Office +255 222 150 672
• Rwanda Office +250 788 383 625
• firstname.lastname@example.org | ARM Cement PLC
- Common company tags: Rhino Cement, Rhino Wallmaster.
SWOT analysis of Athi River Cement Limited
The following is the SWOT analysis of Athi River Cement Limited
- Market position
- Strong financial performance
- Cooperate communication
- Skilled and semi-skilled human resources
- New products
- Acquisitions and merges
- Global expansion
- Fluctuation in demands
- Increased costs
PESTLE analysis of Athi River Cement Limited
The following is the PESTLE analysis of Athi River Mining
- Political uncertainty in the country
- Price of raw materials
- Establishing infrastructure
- New technologies
- Strict and increased regulatory demands
- waste management
Do not miss all our latest updates on the SWOT and PESTLE analysis of Athi River Cement Limited
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.