A look at some of the benefits why students and teachers should use interactive whiteboard in the classrooms for learning purposes.
What is an Interactive Whiteboard?
Interactive whiteboards also known as Smart Boards is a powerful tool that is used in the classroom or business presentations that adds interactivity and collaborations. They are like Digital Blackboards. They can be integrated with desktop softwares, web apps and mobile apps.
Interactive whiteboards can be connected to a laptop and mobile device and then used for presentation in class.
Benefits of Interactive Whiteboards
There are various benefits as to why students should use interactive whiteboards. Some of them include;
- First dissemination of information: Teachers can display work stored in their mobile phone, tablets or laptops to whiteboards in at a click of a mouse
- Teachers can record lessons
- Collaboration: Various apps and softwares can be integrated with Interactive whiteboard and used for presentations
- You can write and edit information efficiently
- They encourage student engagement as you can integrate interactive media content like animations, gif e.tc
- There is less demand for note taking allowing for increased concentration and participation of all students.
Looking for the best interactive whiteboards for teaching or business presentations? Let us know through our contact form. We have various partners offering them at discounted prices.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.