Below are reliable, best websites where you can get Coronavirus latest updates, Resources and tracking map for COVID-19 cases around the world. We will keep updating the sites listed below.
Reliable Coronavirus Resources Websites
The following sites provide essential and authentic information about coronavirus;
- WHO Coronavirus 2019: This is the official Coronavirus page for World Health Organizations that provides up to date information on prevention and protection against COVID-19.
- CDC COVID-19: This is the official page for CDC that provides vital informational for Health Care Professionals and Health Facilities on how to handle Coronavirus. You will also get to learn about COVID-19 developments in the US.
- NHS COVID-19: If you are looking for a website with brief and concise advice about Coronavirus then it is NHS.
- Google Covid-19: This Google page provides essential information about the latest search trends on Coronavirus and guides on how to work from home, stay connected, learn online and keep your business running.
- Apple COVID-19 Screening Tool: For those in the US, this screening tool by Apple will help you know whether you have COVID-19 and what you can do about it.
- NIH: This website provides reliable research updates on COVID-19.
Websites to Track Coronavirus Cases Worldwide
You can track Coronavirus Cases worldwide using the following websites:
- WHO Coronavirus Situation Report
- CDC US Cases Daily Updates
- Worldmeters Coronavirus Cases by Country
Coronavirus Map for Global Outbreaks
Below are trusted websites that provide Coronavirus Map updates. More sites will be added;
- Bloomberg COVID-19 Map: Bloomberg provides map and graph illustration of global coronavirus cases on a daily basis.
Websites for Coronavirus Updates
Websites listed below provide real time updates of what is happening around the world regarding Coronavirus;
- CNN Coronavirus News: This page by CNN provides Coronavirus Live updates both Video Live Stream and text.
- ABC: Get all the latest trustworthy news on COVID-19 with ABC Health
- AP Virus Outbreak: AP provides detailed and real-time updates about what is unfolding.
N/B: Kindly let us know if there is any interesting authentic websites that you have come across which provides information about Coronavirus that we have not listed.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.