The Postal Corporation of Kenya invites students to join the writing competition for “Letter to the president.” Details on how to join the competition and awards are listed below.
Letter Writing Competition 2017 Requirements
- Topic: What I would like you to do to empower Youths in
Our Country …
- Target group: Colleges and Universities
- Cash Prizes: 1st-kshs 100,000 2nd-kshs 50,000 3rd-kshs 25,000
- Period: The competition will run from February 2017 to June 30th 2017 in all the 47 counties.
Rules of Competition
- The participants are required to write a letter and send it through the Post Office by affixing postage stamps at the prevailing rates.
- Only one entry is allowed per envelope.
- Each letter should be hand written with a maximum of 800 words as per the
Letter to be written in English or Kiswahili and addressed to :-
The Postmaster General P.O. Box 44403-00100, Nairobi
Participants must indicate the following : –
- Full name of the participant
- Telephone and / e-mail address
- Name of College or University
- Post Office address
- Name of County
The winners will be awarded during the World Post Day in October 2017.
For more information contact
For more information: Postal Corporation of Kenya, P.O. Box 44403 GPO, 00100 Nairobi, Kenya, Tel: 020 324 2600, 0719 072 600, Fax: 020 246 156, Email: email@example.com,
Do not miss all our latest updates on writing competitions in Kenya