Learn How to use Paxful to buy and sell bitcoins via mpesa online in Kenya. Also, get to understand how Paxful works.
What it Paxful?
Paxful is a platform for selling and buying bitcoins using various payment methods and currencies. It was started in 2014.
How does Paxful Work
Paxful is simply a secure platform where individuals with Bitcoins sell their coins and those who need them buy. There is no magic about it. All you need is to create an account, verify your profile and start transacting.
How to buy Bitcoins via Mpesa using Paxful
To buy Bitcoins through Paxful;
- Visit: Paxful
- Select Payment method. In this case it is Mpesa.
- Enter the amount of money in Kenya Shilling have and you will see how many bitcoins you can buy with such amount as shown below
- After clicking Buy Bitcoins Now
- Select the seller you will want to buy from (this is the most important part)
How to avoid Paxful Scams
To avoid landing at Paxful scams;
- Do not buy bitcoins from sellers that do not have verified details (Email, ID and Phone Number).
- Ensure you go through a bitcoin seller’s feedback report to see what other traders are saying.
- Read the traders agreement and chat with them before buying to get clarification on issues you are not sure about.
- Traders with negative reputations are a big no. Also consider their trading rates and buying terms.
List of Paxful Payment Methods for Buying Bitcoins
You can buy and sell Paxful using the following common payment methods;
- Amazon Gift Card
- American Express
- Bank Transfer
- Bitcoin ATM
- eBay Gift Card
- Eco Cash
- Equitel (Kenya)
- Ethereum ETH
- Google Pay
- MTN Mobile Money
- Peercoin PPC
- Perfect Money
- Prepaid Debit Card
- Skype Credits
- UnionPay (App)
- UnionPay Card
- UPI Payments
- VISA Credit and Debit Card
- VISA Gift Card
- Walmart Gift Card
- Walmart Money Card
- WeChat Pay
- Western Union
- Yandex Money
For more information visit: Paxful Website
You can also buy the ebook with Mpesa through muthurwa.com here: Bitcoin Trading with Paxful
Do not miss all our latest updates about buying bitcoins via Paxful in Kenya