Former NTV News anchor Janet Kanini Ikua is dead. Janet died in the morning of Saturday 1st April 2017 after along battle with cancer
Cause of Janet Kanini Ikua’s death
Kanini died of cancer. The 38 yea old NTV journalist has been battling cancer and last came into public limelight when a fundraising was held for her cancer treatment in India in 2015.
Janet begun her battle with cancer with a DVT diagnosis in early 2015 ending up with one of metastatic adenocarcinoma of the lung that spread to the abdomen and lymph nodes in the neck area.
Janet Kanini summary profile
Janet Kanini Ikua was the mother to a five-year-old son and a two-year-old daughter and the wife to George Ikua. She was a TV host to NTV’s N-Soko Property
Message from friends
- NTV News Anchor Larry Madowo: My friend Janet Kanini-Ikua breathed her last this morning. She was brave and inspiring. We’re all privileged to have known her. Sleep well
- Blogger Robert Alai: Journalist Janet Kanini Ikua has passed on after a long battle with lung cancer. She gave me my first solo TV interview
- Dann Mwangi: Janet Kanini Ikua ran the race, fought the fight and has finished the race; now, may she rest well
- KNT News anchor Joy Doreen Biira: FORMER NTV presenter Janet Kanini Ikua has passed on. She was battling lung cancer. Just too soon!! God rest your soul Janet.
- NTV New anchor Smriti Vidyarthi: Janet Kanini Ikua, you were a true fighter and an inspiration. I’ll never forget your smile. You’re gone too soon. Rest In eternal Peace.
- Blogger Disembe: Journalist Janet Kanini Ikua passes on. More effort should be made in our nation’s battle with cancer.
- Carol Radull: So sad to hear that Janet Kanini Ikua has passed on. What a Cancer Warrior, Cancer Soldier, Praying for George and her children
Read Below emotional Message left Behind by Janet Kanini Before she passed on
[irp posts=”17182″ name=” Do not Give up, God is up to something” Janet Kanini Ikua’s inspiring message from India”]
UPDATE: Burial in Naromoru, Near Nanyuki
Do not miss our latest updates about Janet Kanini Ikua’s death funeral and burial arrangements and stories on her brave struggle with cancer
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.