Moi University Student Management Information System (SMIS)-– is a newly launched student portal that incorporates atleast all services that deal with student and alumni matters.
How to Join the Moi University SMIS portal.
Follow these steps:
- Step One: Personal Bio Data(full names, national ID number or passport, mobile phone number(s), email address, postal address, post code, town, full names and postal address of two next of kins, full names and postal address of two referees,area of specialisation)
- Step Two: Secondary School History(former secondary school name, starting year, ending year and certificate obtained)
- Step Three: Post Secondary School(College or University) History(former college school name, starting year, ending year and area of study)
- Step Four: Work History (employer name, starting year, ending year and job title)
- Step Five: Review Submitted Information and Click Register.
- An Email is sent to you with a temporary reference number(username) and a password.
- Login in and view the status of your application
Government students register here
Private sponsored students register here
International students register here
Postgraduate students register here
Sections of the SMSI student portal
Alumni-This section which is still under development gives access alumni information or data. A nice platform to connect moi university alumni
International Students-This section gives access to international students
Parents-In this SMIS section, parents can check the progress of their students. School fees and current year of study.
Careers-This SMIS sections contains current opportunities available in moi university or being offered by moi university partners
Management-This SMIS section contains details about moi university management
The Moi University Student Management Information System (SMIS) is still under development. We will update all the necessary information once construction of the portal is complete.
Official SMIS portal website is
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.