Moi university e-learning portal, Musomi registration and assignment submission guide.
Moi university e-learning portal is called MUSOMI. Register with MUSOMI to interact with other students, take courses and submit assignments online. Go to Moi university e-learning portal (http://e-learning.mu.ac.ke/) or follow the registration procedure below.
How to register with Musomi
Follow the procedure below to create a learning account with Musomi portal;
- Go to : http://e-learning.mu.ac.ke/
- Click on Login and create account
- In the username section enter your admission number e.g edu/29/11
- Then enter your password
- In the user details
- enter your Title i.e Mr.
- enter your first name and then surname
- In student number enter student admission number
- Enter your cell number, gender and country
- lastly enter a valid email
- You are Done
How to submit Assignment on Musomi
To submit your assignment following the procedure below;
- Click on the Name of Assignment
- Then Click on Admission
- Click on assignment place labeled Online Text
- Click on Icon with a plus sign to upload file
- After uploading click save changes
- Then click submit assignment
- Then continue
You can also reset your Musomi account password if you have forgotten or contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.