You can now make money online through your smartphone by taking photos and selling for as low as $10 each. You have the freedom of the kind of photo to upload but remember only high quality photos will be rated by other users.
UPDATE: Foap does not anymore pay per photo uploaded as it used to do. You can read an updated post meant for Kenyan Audience: Selling Photos in Kenya
These are the steps to follow to get started with Foap;
- Download the application “Foap” Google Play or from anywhere in the internet app stores
- Upload the photos to Foap.
- When five other users or member have rated your picture with a minimum average of 2.6, it will be published on Foap’s Market for sale.
- Once your photo has been sold you will be notified via your Phone and by email.
- You earn $5 foe very photo sold. Your photo can be sold as many times and you will be paid for each sell.
- You can withdraw your money any time you want
- There are lots of companies looking for photos at Foap for marketing their products that is why you have to be assured that if you upload a quality photo it will be purchased
NOTE: As we have indicated above, foap does not anymore pay per photo created. They pay once a brand has purchased your photo then you share the revenue.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.