You can now make money online through your smartphone by taking photos and selling for as low as $10 each. You have the freedom of the kind of photo to upload but remember only high quality photos will be rated by other users.
UPDATE: Foap does not anymore pay per photo uploaded as it used to do. You can read an updated post meant for Kenyan Audience: Selling Photos in Kenya
These are the steps to follow to get started with Foap;
- Download the application “Foap” Google Play or from anywhere in the internet app stores
- Upload the photos to Foap.
- When five other users or member have rated your picture with a minimum average of 2.6, it will be published on Foap’s Market for sale.
- Once your photo has been sold you will be notified via your Phone and by email.
- You earn $5 foe very photo sold. Your photo can be sold as many times and you will be paid for each sell.
- You can withdraw your money any time you want
- There are lots of companies looking for photos at Foap for marketing their products that is why you have to be assured that if you upload a quality photo it will be purchased
NOTE: As we have indicated above, foap does not anymore pay per photo created. They pay once a brand has purchased your photo then you share the revenue.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.