This is a list of online con men and women that you should be aware of. They have coned several people using hidden identities and then disappeared. If you think your name has been included in this list and you have never conned anybody let us know. Kenyayote is not responsible for this list but we may take the action of deleting your name if you provide evidence/prove that you are not supposed to be on this list. The list has been made successful by, Personal submissions to Email and Facebook con alerts.
List of con men and con women in Nairobi, Kenya
- VITOR KAIKAI- 0714 491 314- cons through bundles, Bonga points, and unlimited orange internet –He is believed to be a Nigerian.
- RICHARD OYUNDI alias Peterson Arunga, Alias Becky alias BEATRICE OBIERO- 0713 726 315- cons through unlimited orange net, bundles
- JAMES KIMANI-0728217621- cons through Internet bundles and bonga points
- Safaricom Bonga points to cash scam-0799262070-Uses Facebook page (Safaricom Limited Bonga Points To Cash) page.
- Victor okwako-0723 226597 Alias Veejay Jay – cons through cheap Airtime selling
- Ndoch Kados -0723542081–they trick on installing OS on cyber comps
- Mongo law 0705 004411-cons through os cyber trick
- MICHEAL MUINDE-0729 239818 or 0729 443498 Alias John Ochieng Data bundles…has conned people thousands of money
- MC LEAN JAMES- Bundles Fraudster
- 9. —–(CASE SOLVED)
- MOSES JUMA- 0703195520 11.MWANZA KEN aka Njoroge
- SALLY TIRIMBA 0717805951-Facebook Hacker
- KEVIN WANJALA alias HENRY ORWA 0711472657.
- McLane James 0707 079 944 – cons through Bonga points.
- Derrick James Kimani -0728217627
- James mwaura ~ 0711472657-Bonga points Fraudster
- 0711472657-Henry orwa.
- Ibu arap njuguna 072257141
- Betty Obay 0725-304-168 cons through data bundles.
- Dennis Monari Amima-720026668-A notorious young man who cons writers. He pretends to offer jobs to writers but goes missing during payday.
- Almasi Machachari a.k.a Wilson Mwangi 0721422224
- John Anaya-0705315556, Ken Calvince-0714367150, Vincent Ingosi 0716850140-They con through scam NGO jobs.
- Miller Omwenga-cons through Bonga points and Safaricom Data Bundles selling claims-0728214974
- ALMASI MACHACHARI alias Wilson Mwangi-cons through Bonga points
- Rashid Omar of number 0717123698-Found at OLX-Selling ipads at an extraordinarily cheap price.
- (Do not apply for jobs on this site. You will be conned. They use phone number 0725689757 to take registration fees and then block you. They run several dummy company Facebook pages which they use to offer fake jobs.
- JAMES KIAMA-EQUITY BANK ACCOUNT NO: 0950193624201- phone number: 0731080989- cheats that you have been shortlisted for interview and training and you are required to pay 500.
- Do not reply to Facebook messages from ladies who say that they went through your profile and got interested in you. Those are the worst hackers and con women. If you reply to this message or email your account will be hacked in a second. BE WARNED!
- Be aware of people who send you emails that you have won an award in a competition which you did not participate. Do not reply to such emails. They are scams.
- OLX (now Jiji) Buyer Con-men: 0732306110 -own a Silver Toyota Premio KBP 826R-Very dangerous. They can kill you to get your hard-earned money
- Dennis Muiruri/Joseph – email@example.com-Real Estate scams/lands sell agents and eCommerce cons
- Be aware of vehicle sales agents/dealers/ dealership company cons. Buy a vehicle from someone who only accepts cash at your own risk and Flying squad will be on your neck. Some have been named in the comments below. But we are also in the process of verifying those forwarded with us posting. Of importance to note is that large transactions should either be made via mpesa or bank so that you can be able to trail the con.
- House Girl Scam: Sharon Akoth Juma, a con lady who pretends to work as a house girl. She lies that she is in Kisumu and will tell you to send transport so that she can come to work for you. Once you send the money, she withdraws and will never show up. Her contacts are 0769363922 or 0734738921.
Have you ever been conned online and the name of the conman or woman is not on the list? Do you have any idea about online scams or fraudsters in Kenya? Let us know in the comment section below and his or her name will be included. We want online shopping to be trustworthy, this is a digital generation, therefore, these con persons are not going to force us to avoid shopping online.
NOTE: If there is an error that has been made in writing the phone numbers and your phone has been listed by mistake due to omission of one or two numbers, then let us know so that we can correct it immediately. We apologize in advance for that.