A section of Laikipia University student leaders have resigned in protest of new charter charges that have been introduced by the Laikipia University administration. The student leaders claim that the Admin posted an absurd serve charter in the school notice board on Friday indicating charges for some services without their consultation.
The charges include;
- Getting exam card ksh. 500
- Replacing lost exam card ksh. 500
- Replacing lost letter ksh. 500
- Replacing lost student ID KSH. 1500
- Getting a transcript ksh. 1,000
- Submitting Helb form ksh. 500
- Dean signing HELB form ksh. 1000
Laikipia University students have threatened to hold a mother of all protests if the charges are not withheld owing to the fact the above mentioned services are supposed to be free.
Likes our fb page for more Campus updates https://www.facebook.com/Kenyayote
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. If you have any questions, you can ask it at Kenyayote Q&A forum and we will reply to you.