The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) announces help/support centers for first revision of year 2016/2017.
A statement published by KUCCPS indicates that Between Monday, April 11, 2016 and Saturday April 16, 2016 the Placement Service will send officials to the following Universities and Colleges to assist those who may need assistance on how to use the online application system.
List of KUCCPS First Revision Support Centres, 2016/2017
• Placement Service Headquarters, ACK Gardens, Community behind Ardhi House,
• Technical University of Mombasa
• Coast Institute of Technology
• Maseno University, Town Campus
• Gusii Institute of Technology
• Dedan Kimathi University of Science and Technology
• Rift Valley Technical Training Institute
• Egerton University, Nakuru Town Campus
• Chuka University
• Wote Technical Training Institute
• Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
• Bumbe Technical Training Institute
All applicants are therefore advised that they may seek assistance from any of the listed Universities or Colleges nearest to them while applying for their preferred courses.
From April 18th 2016 to May 2nd 2016 applicants may visit the Placement Service offices at ACK Gardens, Community, Nairobi for assistance.
Enquiries may also be made by email through email@example.com or on Tel no. 0723954927, 0734879662 during the application period.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.For advertising and news tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply