How to register candidates online for TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS (BTEP and BMGT) Examinations and results
How to register online for knec POST SCHOOL EXAMINATIONS: TECH, BTEP and BMGT
- Visit: registration.knec.ac.ke/online‐tech/
- Then visit Institutional Online Registration or Private Online Registration
- Ensure you have opened the specific examinations. For instance, if you are registering technical examinations, the examinations MUST be displayed correctly
- Click the Institutional Online Registration link
- Existing Institutions: – For Institutions or colleges that have log in credentials, should proceed with registration by entering the correct username and password.
- Only correct details will allow successful log in else, click forgot password link for an automatic email feedback with the original password. If there is still an issue on passwords and other registration challenges, email to email@example.com for help. Users can also refer the email addresses that were used during the account creation to access their Passwords.
More information including password requirements available here
The process of downloading and printing candidates and Centre results is done after the examination period is over. During this session, the Centre results button /Link is activated within the specified period to allow institutions to log in and print Centre results. Click the Centre Results button (2) / Link to access the homepage for generating, Downloading and printing candidates result slips.
Kindly download a complete manual: MANUAL DOWNLOAD
Do not miss our TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS (BTEP and BMGT) EXAMINATIONS results updates!
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.