Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) wishes to recruit Secondary School teachers / College tutors as assessors for KCSE oral and practical papers. The selected teachers will be trained on the job during assessment of the 2017 KCSE.
Teacher/Tutors who are already in the KNEC database of assessors need not apply.
Applications are invited from all interested and qualified teachers/tutors as follows:
Secondary school teachers / College tutors to be recruited for the following papers:
- French Oral 501/3
- German Oral 502/3
- Arabic Oral 503/3
- Kenyan sign language signing Practical 504/3
- Music Practical 511/1
Qualifications for recruitment
- Be a practicing teacher/tutor in the relevant subjects;
- Must be registered by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC);
- Have a minimum teaching experience of three (3) years and above;
- Diploma in Education (and above);
- Must be recommended by his/her Head of institution;
- Must NOT be on interdiction or any other form of disciplinary action from the employer;
- Must be 50 years of age and below
Applicants will be expected to access the online form using the link; https://cp.knec.ac.ke/assessors , fill in their respective personal details and print the same form. They will further be required to fill in sections 2.0 and 4.0 manually, attach the testimonials listed in the application form and forward to KNEC so as to reach the Council on or before 7th July, 2017.
Only qualified Teachers/Tutors who have presented all the required documents will be shortlisted for the assessment exercise.
All Applications to be addressed to:
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC)
P.O. Box 73598 -00200 NAIROBI
[irp posts=”22662″ name=”TSC: List of Retired Teachers cases passed to Treasury for pension payment, 2017″]
Do not miss all our latest Teachers News updates!
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Leave a Reply