Get to download original pdf 2017 KNEC Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) past papers for mathematics, science, Kiswahili, English and Social Studies and RE.
KCPE 2018 examination dates and schedules
2018 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) administered by Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) will start on date 30th October 2018 and end on 1st November 2018 (get full timetable). The results will be released a few weeks later if the tradition set by Former Ministry of Education CS Fred Matiangi Remains the same.
KCPE Past Papers for Mathematics (Maths), 2017 (dates for 2018)
Mathematics shortened as Maths will be the first subject in 2018. The paper will begin on 30th October 2018, 8:30 am. The Maths papers to be done are;
- Mathematics (Large Print)
- Mathematics (Braille)
KCPE 2017 English Past Papers (dates for 2018)
English will be the second paper to be done in the first day after Maths. English section A will start at 11:30 am while English Section B will start at 1:40 pm of 30th October 2018. English papers include
- English Section A − Language
- English Section A − Language (Large Print)
- English Section A− Language (Hearing Impaired)
- English Section A – Language (Braille)
- English Section B − Composition
- English Section B – Composition (Large Print)
- English Section B − Composition (Hearing
- English Section B – Composition (Braille)
NOTE: Each candidate will do two papers (A and B).
KCPE 2017 science Past Papers (dates for 2018)
Science will be the first subject to be done on the second day of KCPE 2018. The paper will begin on 8:30 am. The papers include;
- Science (Large Print) 1 hour 40 minutes
- Science Braille
2017 KCPE Kiswahili science Past Papers (dates for 2018)
Kiswahili will be the second examination of day two. Kiswahili Lugha will start at 11:00 am while Kiswahili Insha will start at 2:10 pm on 31 October 2018. Papers to be examined include;
- Kiswahili Lugha
- Kiswahili Lugha (Large Print)
- Kenyan Sign Language – Section A
- Kiswahili Lugha (Braille)
- Kiswahili Insha 40 minutes
- Kiswahili Insha (Large Print)
- Kenyan Sign Language Section B Composition
- Kiswahili Insha (Braille)
NOTE: Each candidate will do two papers (Lugha and Insha).
KCPE Social Studies and R.E past papers
This will be the last KCPE paper of 2018 that will done on day 3 of date 1st November 2018. The paper will start at 8:30 am. The papers to be examined are;
- Social Studies and R.E
- Social Studies and R.E (Large Print)
- Social Studies and R.E (Braille)
How to download KCPE past papers for 2017 pdf without Answers
KCPE 2017 past papers can be downloaded from Muthurwa Marketplace website in pdf format. All the subjects listed above are available in the website but they do not come with answers or marking scheme. Only KCSE papers have answers and marking schemes.
KCPE 2018 Leakage update
If you arrived at this page looking for 2018 KCPE leakage then you are in the wrong place. We only provide past papers with revision questions. Exam irregularities and penalties are clearly stipulated in the KNEC Act No. 29 of 2012.
Do not miss all our latest updates on how to revise for your KNEC KCPE 2018 examinations and pass.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.