Below is a notice on the collection of Graduation Certificates for the students who recently graduated.
Notice on the Collection of Graduation Certificated
Kenyatta University wishes to inform those who graduated on date 3rd August, 2018 and have applied for Certificates that they are now ready for collection at the Graduation and Certificates Issuance Office – Room 127, Central Administration Complex. The schedule for collection is as follows:
20th to 24th August Graduation Certificate Collection schools
- School of Education
- School of Business
27th to 31st August Graduation Certificate Collection schools
- School of Economics
- School of Public Health
- School of Pure and Applied Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Peace and Security Studies
3rd – 14th September Graduation Certificate Collection schools
- School of Law
- School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- School of Agriculture & Enterprise Development
- School of Visual and Performing Arts
- School of Creative Arts and Media Studies
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Applied Human Sciences
- School of Environmental Studies
Kenyatta University Registrar of Academic Contacts
- Telephone: 020 8710901/2/3 Extension: 3092/3094
- Email: email@example.com.
- Mobile Number: 0786 335 111
Do not miss all our updates on KU graduation ceremonies
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →