The Kenya Education Cloud (KEC) is an online portal for submission of content for evaluation, curation and approval. The content is intended for basic education (ECDE, Primary, Secondary) and tertiary (Teacher Education and Technical and vocational education).
Kenya Education Cloud (KEC) Content Categories
Materials submitted to the cms portal include;
- Digital language and non-language readers
- Readers on ECD activity areas
- Digital Models
- Contemporary and emerging issue
- Digital Charts
How to register and submit content at cms.kec.ac.ke
To register and submit your content to the Kenya education cloud as a publisher, follow the following steps;
- Visit: cms.kec.ac.ke
- Then click the Register button or if you have created an account just login
- To register you need to following details (Phone number, Publisher Registered company with kra pin)
- After registration, login in to your account dashboard
- In your account dashboard you will be able to see the following key tabs UPLOAD(This is where you are supposed to click and upload your publications) and STATUS (This is where you will be able to see whether your publication has been approved, partially approved or rejected)
Kenya Education Cloud (KEC) Publisher Portals
Below are publisher portals operated by the Kenya Education Cloud
- Publisher Portal: This is where content is submitted through. It is available in this page https://cms.kec.ac.ke/
- Curation Portal: This is where the content submitted by the publisher is managed, reviewed and approved. It is available in this page: https://curation.kec.ac.ke/
- Ecommerce Portal: This is where the submitted digital content is sold. Lets say your approved ebook. It is available in this page kec.ac.ke
- Voucher Portal: This where you can access, generate and distribute your vouchers. It is available in this page https://voucher-d.kec.ac.ke/
Kenya Education Cloud (KEC) official contacts
- Official KEC website: https://kec.ac.ke/
- KEC Phone Number: +254 20 3749900
- KEC Email: email@example.com
The kenya education cloud (KEC) is manged by the Kenya Institute of curriculum development (KICD)
NOTE: If you are not a publisher and you have a book in digital format (ebook) and you are looking for a secure and trusted platform to sell it online in Kenya then Muthurwa.com is the place for you.
Do not miss all our updates on how get your publication approved at KEC cms portal
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
william kiplangat chepkelat says
courses offered are which? and how much ? i am a primary teacher
Adan Mohammed says
my concern is how can i get into the interactive content? i tried to log in because i use to have an account with elimika but its like its not working. there is no option for signing up what can i do please help.